Thursday, May 31, 2007

LAST DAY OF MAY




I don't know about you but I can't believe that today is the last day of May, it just doesn't seems like it to me. Before long all the schools will be out here in CH and there will be a few happy bloggers around here. I talked to Scott last night and he has got is truck back but he still isn't satisfied with what they did, they did fix the problem he had this weekend but know his truck is pulling to the right and they are blaming his new rims for that. Needless to say he isn't very happy about it. Scott is also not very happy with Ford dealership in Dublin, Ga who couldn't rent him a vehicle after his truck broke down but he was very happy with the Toyota dealership in Dublin who rented him a Toyota Tundra in Dublin. After supper last night we rode by fellow bloggers Mark and Marys new house and it looks like it is just about done, maybe Mark can give us an update when it's going to be finished. In the Stanley Cup Finals last night Anaheim beat Ottawa 1-0 and now lead the series 2-0. Since there is not much going on today I thought I would post another old photo from the past of few fellow blogger posing for picture on the front porch of the Barnes cottage in Nags Head, I think you can tell who everybody is in the photo. It looks like I might jump of the front porch, I just hope nobody has to use that life preserver hanging on the front porch. MICKEY

Just when they think they got answers, I change the questions.
Roddy Piper

Actress Elaine Stewart is 78
Actor-director Clint Eastwood is 77
Actress Sharon Gless is 64
Football Hall-of-Famer Joe Namath is 64
Actor Tom Berenger is 57
Actor Gregory Harrison is 57
Comedian Chris Elliott is 47
Actress Lea Thompson is 46
Actress Brooke Shields is 42
Baseball player Kenny Lofton is 40
Actor Colin Farrell is 31
Actor Eric Christian Olsen is 30
Actor Jonathan Tucker is 25

Jack Dempsey, Boxer and former heavyweight champion of the world died 24 years ago today, at the age of 87.

5 comments:

Al said...

i'm the 2nd from the right! holfing my a braves hat!


how about that hoopty!!! the buick!!

scott sorry to hear your troubles continue. maybe you should go back to dublin toyota and buy that tundra

Melanie said...

I the one with long hair -I think this was the first or second year we went to Nags Head together, since my hair was long.

You guys get ready to help Mark and Mary move - the time is here. I hear we are having a big party there soon - right Mark!

Melanie said...

Oh Scott - I agree with Al - go where the service is.

Claire said...

I agree you should go where the service is.

Claire said...

Oh, to be skinny again