Monday, May 21, 2007

RIDDLE



I must of been thinking about the beach when I wrote the riddle because I gave you the answer. Keith was paying attention and said exterminator. I should of said




ANSWER:What hired killer never goes to jail. and not What hired exterminator never goes to jail? I will try and get it right today.



TODAY'S RIDDLE: The more you crack it, the more people like you. What is it?


We play the Thomas Dale Knights Wednesday night. Maybe I can get Andrew to wear a Colonials hat. What do you think?

4 comments:

Al said...

i don't think your going to see a ch hat on andre anytime soon!!

Anonymous said...

who is andre

Anonymous said...

now we know where the "W" came from yesterday.

Keith said...

I doubt Andrew makes the game. He's politicing but it is falling on deaf ears because he is in the middle of SOLs.