Thursday, August 24, 2006

I NOW HAVE A SORE SHOULDER





Well after visiting the dentist yesterday I now have a sore shoulder, apparently I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder while sitting in the dentist chair. Everything else with my visit to the dentist went ok and I don't have to back to February. Well the Reds could have moved into 1st place tie yesterday but the lost to the Astros, they are still 1 game behind the Cards in the NL Central and still lead the NL Wildcard but there lead there is shrinking. College football starts 1 week from tonight for some teams, there are at least 10 games next Thursday, the majority of the teams don't play until next Saturday though. I have posted a photo of dad on the beach yesterday, it appears that I didn't nothing to do so he built this sandcastle, I think he did pretty good with it. Also mom sent me this photo of dad working on the laptop computer, it looks like he is getting pretty at using computers. MICKEY

Some think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.
Sylvia Robinson

In 1932, Amelia Earhart embarked on a 19-hour flight from Los Angeles to Newark, N.J., making her the first woman to fly solo nonstop from coast to coast.
In 1992, Hurricane Andrew smashed into Florida, causing record damage; 55 deaths in Florida, Louisiana and the Bahamas were blamed on the storm.

Actor Kenny Baker ("Star Wars") is 72
Football coach Mike Shanahan is 54
Baseball star Cal Ripken Jr. is 46
Talk show host Craig Kilborn is 44
Actress Marlee Matlin is 41
Basketball player Reggie Miller is 41
Country singer Kristyn Osborn (SheDaisy) is 36

6 comments:

Al said...

thats not as good of a sand castel as i built at chincoteague!!! ya'll want to see my picture to prove it?

Claire said...

Yes I want to see the picture.

Al said...

mine was taken at dusk because i had worked all day on it!!

bobby said...

I finally was able to put my degree in acrhitechical engineering to use with the building of the sandcastle after 45 years.I was looking for that funny little button on the computer to assist me in the design of the sandcastle

bobby said...

Aamelia Earhart is related to Les Fryar in case you fellow bloggers don't know it. Believe it or not. i am sure he will expand further on his relationship to Amelia when he gets on the blog.

Melanie said...

All these years and you missed your true calling - I'd like to see Al's sand castle too