Friday, August 04, 2006

FINALLY A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP


Well I finally got a good nights sleep, after getting to bed at 12:30am on wed night and just after midnight on tuesday I was finally able to catch up on my sleep last night. I went to bed around 9:30pm last night and I sleep like a rock until it was time to get up this morning at 5:50am, with all the heat we have had this week and staying up to late I was just flat out tired. My ear is still not much better but over the last few days it has started to itch a little and I can hear the water moving around some so I am hoping it won't be much longer before it clears up, now I remember why I don't go in the ocean to much anymore. The Nextel Cup Series is at the Brickyard this week and they will qualify tomorrow for sundays race, the truck series will race tonight and the Busch Series saturday night across the street at IRP. Here in CH the BIB tournament started last night, CH has two teams in this years tournament and there are allot of other area teams in field as well. It looks like the heat wave will break a bit after today, saturday it only suppose to be in the upper 80's. MICKEY

It is in the knowledge of the genuine conditions of our lives that we must draw our strength to live and our reasons for living.
Simone de Beauvoir

1790 The Coast Guard had its beginnings as the Revenue Cutter Service.
1830 Plans for the city of Chicago were laid out.
1914 Britain declared war on Germany while the United States proclaimed its neutrality.

Actor-comedian Richard Belzer is 62
Actor-screenwriter Billy Bob Thornton is 51
Track star Mary Decker Slaney is 48
Baseball pitcher Roger Clemens is 44
Race car driver Jeff Gordon is 35 GEORGES NEW FAVORITE DRIVER

2001 Lorenzo Music, voice, ", voice of Garfield, the Cat, ", dies at 64
1995 Dick Bartell, baseball player, dies at 87
1987 Kenny Price, comedian (Midwestern Hayride, Hee Haw), dies at 56

8 comments:

Claire said...

Tell them sorry but they do get out early. I know Donna is thinking about it and I did for 30 years

donna said...

I hate August!

Claire said...

HAHA but August is Bobby's birthday so you will have to change to the second week of August. I didn't like it either but now I do

Al said...

auguast doesn't bother me one bit!!!

Al said...

glady you got a good night sleep mickey! why did you put a picture of jeff gordon on this post?

donna said...

I don't mind Aug. 6! Check the birthdays for today, Al!

Al said...

your probably right scott! i still don't like seeing his picture!!

Al said...

george has been know to wear a pink hat, who knows maybe a rainbow warrior hat is not to far out of the question!!