Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I HAVE TO GO TO THE DENTIST TODAY



Well I have to go to one of my least favorite places today the dentist, even though it is just for a checkup I just don't like there. My head will probably be hurting tonight after all that grinding the hygenist will do, the only good thing is I won't have to go back for another 6 months. The Cincinnati Reds held on last night for 14-0 victory over the Astro's, the Reds will try to extend there winning streak to 5 games this afternoon when the meet the Astro's again, GO BIG RED MACHINE. Mom sent me this photo of a rainbow she took last night on the OBX, it looks like the photo may have been taken in Kitty Hawk. I talked to Scott last night and he said that his English teacher at MSC barely speaks English, he thinks he speaks better English than she does, he may transfer out of that class. Don't forget to vote in the ACC football poll. MICKEY

Truth is the only safe ground to stand on.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

In 1775, Britain's King George III proclaimed the American colonies in a state of "open and avowed rebellion."
In 1914, Japan declared war against Germany in World War I.

Actress Vera Miles is 76
Actress Barbara Eden is 72
Country singer Rex Allen Jr. is 59
Actress Shelley Long is 57
Actor-singer Rick Springfield is 57
Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant is 28
Country singer Shelly Fairchild is 29

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I see a trend with the birthday pictures - they are all good looking women, if it is not a family member - where are the good looking men?

Al said...

don't worry melanie march 24th will come around soon enough!

nice rainbow picture!!!

Claire said...

The picture was taken at Nags Heads at the acess where Gloria Dance has her house. I had my camera this time in my pocket book.

Claire said...

Bobby had a ESL teacher who was Spanish and all the Oriental student spoke English with a Spanish accent

Melanie said...

I can't wait to the picture mickey picks of you Al