Monday, August 07, 2006

I MAY HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR SOON



Well it looks like that I may have to go to the doctor soon for my ear. Although it still doesn't hurt I can't hear very well at all out of my right ear, I would say that my right ear has a 50% hearing loss at this time. When I pick up the phone I can barely hear the dial tone in my right ear, I may give it one more week to improve but I don't think it is. Jimmy Johnson won yesterday's race at the Brickyard, I thought for the most part that it was a very boring race. High School football practice starts today here in this area, also Andrew is going to play football this year and they also start practice tonight, he will be playing for the Wells Athletic Association. We sure could use some rain here in CH, it looks like there are plenty yards around here that have turned yellow the last few weeks. MICKEY

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton

1782 George Washington created the Order of the Purple Heart, a decoration to recognize merit in enlisted men and noncommissioned officers.
1959 The United States launched Explorer 6, which sent back a picture of the Earth.

Bluesman Magic Slim is 69
Singer B.J. Thomas is 64
Actor (''Seinfeld'')Wayne Knight 51
Country singer Rodney Crowell is 56
Actress Charlize Theron is 31 PHOTO INCLUDED
Baseball player Edgar Renteria is 31

2004 "Paul ""Red"" Adair", Oil well fire expert, Hellfighters, dies at 88
1999 Brion James, actor, Blade Runner, dies at 54
1992 John Anderson, actor (MacGyver), dies of heart attack at 69
1991 Shotzie, Cincinnati Red dog mascot, dies at 9
1984 Esther Phillips, U.S. singer (What a Difference a Day Makes), dies at 48
1957 Oliver Hardy, comedian of Laurel and Hardy, dies at 65

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I didn't get on the blog this weekend - Happy Birthday Bobby!! I hope you had a good one!

Al said...

the race was very boring!!!

bobby said...

I appreciate the birthday wishes . I had a great day receiving many calls and spending my day with my best friend , the love of my life, Claire. Also, Marilyn gave me my favorite desert ,a bluebeery cheesecake from the Black Peligan.

bobby said...

By the , Where did Elliott Sadler finish yesterday.I did not see his name in the top 42. Was he left out?

Claire said...

Now you know why I love him.

Al said...

maybe an elliott fan can tell us where he finished!! did gary say that was mickeys fiance' or that he would finance mickeys wedding?

donna said...

Nice guys finish last!

Mickey said...

I just want to know if the Black Pelican changes it's name to the Black Peligan.