Thursday, January 19, 2006

THE WIND ALMOST BLEW ME OVER

The wind here in CH almost blew me over a couple of times yesterday, I thought that I might have to put some rocks in my pockets to keep me on the ground. There were some gusts over 40mph on several occasions and Virgina Power crews had a busy day with trees falling on power lines all over the area. In VA and NC there two fatal boating accidents because of the high winds, today in CH the winds have died down and the temp is suppose to be in the low 60's. The UVA basketball team will play those hated UNC Tarheels tonight at University Hall, I undersatnd Keith will be making the trip to Charlottesville. The CH girls team will be in action at Dinwiddie tonight. MICKEY

We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratified.
Aesop

Dan Reeves Football coach is 62
Country singer Dolly Parton is 60
Tennis player Stefan Edberg is 40

4 comments:

Al said...

that wind was crazy yesterday! go cav's!!!!!!!!!!

Al said...

thats why i retire the ski surface in this area has gotten too dangerous!!

Mickey said...

Thats sound like it would be to cold for me.

Al said...

great description!!