Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006



Well I thought I would wish all my fellow bloggers HAPPY NEW YEAR. I did not stay up to see the new year come in though, I figured I would just wait till morning to welcome the year in. The two photos are of clebration as the new year came in from AP news. The Redskins can clinch a plyoff spot today with a win over the Philadelphia Eagles, if they lose this game they would have tp hope for Dallas to lose to the Rams tonight to get into the postseason. The Riverdogs blew a 3-1 lead going into the 3rd period last night and lost 5-4 to Danbury in a SO, the Dogs will be back at home this afternoon against Elmira. Well I guess I will go get ready to run on the treadmill. MICKEY

The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it." - Dale Carnegie (1888-1955)

Thought for Today: "And now let us believe in a long year that is given to us, new, untouched, full of things that have never been, full of work that has never been done, full of tasks, claims, and demands; and let us see that we learn to take it without letting fall too much of what it has to bestow upon those who demand of it necessary, serious and great things." — Rainer Maria Rilke, German poet (1876-1926).

1 comment:

donna said...

Happy 2006 to Mickey and all the Blog Buddies! :)