Thursday, January 26, 2006

COMPUTER GETTING BETTER


Well the computer here in CH is getting better but I don't think it is back up to 100% yet. Last night mom ran a scan of the computer that came back with 7 viruses, the program she was using now says that all have been cured. Norton's so far hasn't found any viruses yet which does concern me, somehow the viruses are also appear to be reappearing. This new porogram that mom put on the computer will hopefully work but we will just have to see. It is going to be a bit cool here today with high's in the upper 40's, but there won't be any wind like yesterday. I have enclosed an old phot of me holding a football on the sidewalk. MICKEY

People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
George E. Allen

Actor Paul Newman is 81
Sportscaster-actor Bob Uecker is 71
Rock singer-musician Eddie Van Halen is 51
Hockey star Wayne Gretzky is 45

7 comments:

donna said...

Those look like the pants Al had on in the photo you ran a few days ago! Is that Bobby's shadow?

Al said...

i'm waiting for the one of keith ins his snazy pants!!! isn't making us wear goofy things like this some kinda child abuse?

Keith said...

Donna, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Al said...

i just noticed the reaaly sharp white shoes!! i didn't have a pair of them, now i feel slighted!

donna said...

Mothers should never be held accountable for the things we do in the name of fashion!

Mickey said...

I am just posing for the photo.

Claire said...

What can I say for taste. I wonder what I will be wearing to the wedding