Tuesday, January 24, 2006

AN OLD PHOTO FROM THE PAST



Well since it has been pretty quite around here in CH I thought I would post and old photo from the past. I am sure everybody knows who it is since he is a regular on Mickey's Place. There are no high school basketball games until friday night here in CH, exams start today for all high school students. Keith will be returning to University Hall tonight when UVA plays the Miami Hurricanes, he thinks that since they beat UNC when he was there last week that he is a good luck charm for them, I guess we will see if thats true after tonights game. I went down and threw some batting practice last night so my arm is a bit tight today, also I took a ball off my left elbow which is slight bruise, it is good thing that I had two sweatshirts on or it could have hurt allot worse. Also I have enclosed a photo of what Toyota's entry will look like in 2007 when the enter the Nextel Cup Series. MICKEY

When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
Ernest Hemingway

Evangelist Oral Roberts is 88
Singer-songwriter Ray Stevens is 67
Singer-songwriter Neil Diamond is 65
Singer Aaron Neville is 65
Olympic gold-medal gymnast Mary Lou Retton is 38

7 comments:

Keith said...

Nice pants, Al.

Mick is right, I'm 3-0 as a spectator at the HOOS games. If they win tonight, Coach Leitao should send down a Limo to make sure I'm in the stands for future games.

Al said...

keith if i had pants like this i'm reasonably sure you did too keith so be carefull what you say your picture might show up on the blogger!! i think this is mickeys way of getting back at me for asking a certian fellow treadmiller about his treadmill!!!

Al said...

i don't like it either but its all about the$$$$. the way things are going with the big 3 the future of the series will probably be toyota, honda and nissan soon and gary you know nascar they are not going to be the odd man out!!

Keith said...

Is Toyota replacing Ford before they go out business. If Honda, enters the cup racing I might have lure Rusty out of retirement to drive my Accord.

Al said...

to be honest if the toyota doesn't look any different than anything else thats running today!

George said...

none of this would be happening if DALE EARNHARDT was still alive!!!

Al said...

so what are you saying george, big e fixed the races he won? if he can tell them what cars to run then i reckon he could tell them what races he wanted to win too!!!! gary i like richard petty but the bottom line with richard is if you give him the money he'd run a kia!!!!