Monday, January 09, 2006

STEELERS AND PANTHERS WIN

The Steelers and the Panthers picked up road wins yesterday to move on the next round of the playoffs, the road team won three out of four games this weekend. Next saturdays games have the Redskins at Seahawks and the Patriots at Broncos, sundays games have the Steelers at the Colts and the Panthers at the Bears. The Riverdogs woes continued in NY yesterday falling to Elimira 4-2, the Dogs are back at home wed night against Port Huron. The CH girls basketball team will travel to Matoaca tonight. I have have injured my right middle finger again, the injury happened yesterday in a backyard two hand touch football game at my aunts house when Keith threw a bad pass that shorthopped the ground and when I tried to catch the ball it bent my finger the wrong way. Al took some photos of the game so you might get to see some of them posted here on the blog. MICKEY

All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.
Winston Churchill

Hall-of-Famer Bart Starr is 72
Sportscaster Dick Enberg is 71

2 comments:

Keith said...

I don't know what you're talkinga about, me a bad pass? I doubt it. By the way, what was your record yesterday.

Al said...

mickey, why did you try to catch it after he short hopped it? there's 3 pics posted from the football game above this post