Friday, January 20, 2006

HEADING TO THE OBX



I will be heading down to the OBX tonight for the weekend. Since I am going to the beach I thought I would post a sunrise photo that took last year in KDH. I am going to try to get a some new sunrise photos this weekend weather permitting. I had to check the calander to make sure it was Jan 20 and not April 20 today with temps suppose to be near 70 I thought we might have skipped a few months. The UVA basketball stunned UNC last night at U-Hall 72-68, I told Andrew last night UVA would win. The CH girls lost a heartbreaker to Dinwiddie 69-67, the boys team will play Dinwiddie tonight in CH, both teams will be off most of next week for exams. The Riverdogs will be back in action tonight and saturday night in Roanoke before returning home to play Missouri sunday afternoon. I hope everybody has a nice friday. MICKEY Posted by Picasa
PS YOU CAN SEE THE AFC AND NFC POLL RESULTS ON THE POLLL PAGE BELOW NOW

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Benjamin Franklin

Country singer Slim Whitman is 82
Astronaut Edwin ''Buzz'' Aldrin turns is 76
Country singer John Michael Montgomery is 41

Thought for Today: "By the time you're eighty years old you've learned everything. You only have to remember it."_ George Burns (1896-1996).

No comments: