Sunday, January 15, 2006

REDSKINS FALL 20-10


The Washington Redskins fell to the Seattle Seahawks 20-10 yesterday, the Redskins offense was just terrible again yesterday. They did finally start moving the ball towards the end of the game a bit but that was only after they stopped trying to run the ball. The Skins need another WR and QB with a stronger arm and that's allot less than what the Packers need. In the other NFL game yesterday the Patriots loss to the Denver Broncos 27-13. Today at 1pm the Steelers play the Colts and at 4:30pm the Panthers play the Bears. The UVA basketball team play at Va Tech today at 4pm. The Richmond Riverdogs won there third game in a row last night beating Roanoke 3-1 at the Roanoke Civic Center, the Dogs are now off until next friday and saturday nights when the play Roanoke again at the Roanoke Civic Center. I have enclosed an old photo from Christmas past, I think the photo speaks for itself. MICKEY

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have brains enough to be honest.
Benjamin Franklin

Tennis player Mary Pierce turns 31 years old today

9 comments:

Keith said...

Vince Young?

bobby said...

It's not Matthew

bobby said...

Snow was on the ground this morning on the outer banks. 33degrees . It was about all gone at 10;30am.

Al said...

why is he wearing a girls/gay goodwrench racing hat?

George said...

Thanks Mick for that great photo. Geez. I believe that was in 87 or 88 if I might say. But my style was on the cutting edge back then unlike my dull wardrobe now of Wranglers and t-shirts. Melody says I look thinner and a lot less tan. That hat by the way will be on ebay tomorrow for those wanting it. I do have a pic of Dale wearing it to so gimme a break. That is also why I bought it too.

Al said...

let me see the picture!

Al said...

i'm waiting on the picture george. if you do produce a picture of earnhardt wearing the hat you and all the big e fans should be very upset that big e would lead you guys down such queer path!! big e just wanted to see how many of you wantabee clowns would buy the hat because he wore it!!!

George said...

I have the pic in one of my 1000 books or magazines but not sure where. You know I bought it only b/c he wore it. I am and will always be a Big E wannabe.

George said...

I could have wore this at the Elton John concert w/ Gary