Saturday, January 14, 2006

SATURDAY OFF TO A BAD START



Well my saturday hasn't got off to good of a start. First I didn't get much sleep last night a pretty good t-storm came thry CH around 1:30am and it lasted for about an hour and I just tossed and turned after that until I got up around 6:30am. The I get up and go down to Wal-Mart only to find that they donut fryer is broke and there are no donuts this morning, they had few on the rack that were left on the shelves from yesterday but none that I liked. So I am hoping that my day will improve as it goes on. The CH boys basketball team lost last night to Meadowbrook 85-65, CH is now 5-7 on the season. The Riverdogs defeated the Roanoke Valley Vipers 4-2 in a very entertaining game last night at the RC, I have posted a couple of photos from Dogs team photographer of a couple of the scraps last night, the Dogs play in Roanoke tonight. The Redskins are in the semi-finals of the NFC today when they play the Seahwaks at 4:30pm, GO SKINS. MICKEY

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
Albert Einstein

CBS commentator Andy Rooney is 87
Fox News Channel anchorman Shepard Smith is 42

1 comment:

donna said...

That storm woke Julianne and me up at 1:30, too! Jim Duncan said we were under a tornado warning! Luckily, we fell back to sleep while discussing our "plan of action". (Kind of like Lucy & Ethel!)