Sunday, January 29, 2006

DOGS FALL AGAIN


The Richmond Riverdogs last again saturday night to the Motor City Mechanics 4-3 in a SHOOTOUT at the RC. The Dogs next game is wednesday night against Roanoke a team which has lost 7 in a row. I have posted the rest of Andrews basketball photos at the following link, the PW is the same as before. http://public.fotki.com/bp2/family_photos/andrew_basketball/
I have enclosed a photo of AL and Keith at zoo from 1964. Scott I hope you weren't to hard on Scotties teacher. MICKEY

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
Aesop

Actor Tom Selleck is 61
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is 52
Dominik Hasek Hockey player is 41

4 comments:

donna said...

Whew, Scott! Glad your boys didn't go to Tussing. I surely would have been intimidated by you.
LOVE the zoo photo, Mickey!

Keith said...

Looks like Papa dressed us, or at least me. My waist line is up a little high.

Al said...

good thing i didn't have a striped shirt on or i'd look just like the monkey!!!

Keith said...

I was thinking the same thing, glad I don't have on th white shirt, I would look just like the monkey. LOL!!