Thursday, December 15, 2005

VICTORY RED TRUCK AND TREADMILL

Well the VICTORY RED TRUCK has surpassed the 1,500 mile mark in less than 6 months thus proving that I have been driving it more than my old black dodge truck. At this rate I might put more that 3,000 miles a year on the VICTORY RED TRUCK. My treadmill which was suppose to arrive on friday now has been delayed until sometime next week, I check the Old Dominion site yesterday and they said it was in route to TN and then I checked this morning and it's now route to Colorado. I am hoping the tracking software is messed up because it now appears to be heading in the wrong direction, I have not been pleased with my buying experience at all with this company. The CH Colonials girls basketball team picked up another victory last night defeating Hanover 43-40 in CH, also the JV girls team won 35-34. The CH girls will be in action again tonight at home against Dinwiddie. It is going to be a cold rainy day here in CH, we are just few degrees to warm to get to much winter weather again. Stay warm today. MICKEY

I became an optimist when I discovered that I wasn't going to win any more games by being anything else."
Earl Weaver quotes

Actor-comedian Tim Conway is 72

1 comment:

Al said...

the jv girls played bette than i've seen them play all year! sounds like somebody in colorado is going to be using your treadmill soon!!