Friday, December 16, 2005

STARTING TO DRY OUT

Well it has finally stopped raining here in CH after a miserable wet and cold thursday. It rained all day long and it was cold and windy to top it off, today appears to be a nice day though with temps in 50's and it will be a sunny day. The CH girls basketball team defeated Dinwiddie 56-53 last night in CH to improve to 4-1 on the season, it was a very tight game from start to finish. The CH boys team will be at Dinwiddie tonight. The Riverdogs will be back in action tonight against the Flint Generals, it will be homecoming for coach Nichols. I am heading down to the beach for the weekend, I haven't been since mid September, so I will be able to run on my treadmill down there. My new treadmill might come today after all, according to Old Dominions website tracking, it says it will be here today, I will believe it when I see it. There are only 9 days before Christmas. MICKEY

The reward of suffering is experience.
Aeschylus

CBS news correspondent Lesley Stahl is 64

1 comment:

Al said...

the jv girls lost a tough fought game last night!! and i certainly hope mickeys treadmill gets gere today he seems to be getting a little jittery without his threadmill!! does this mean your not going to the beach now?