Saturday, December 10, 2005

DAY NOT OFF TO A GOOD START


Well I thought my day was getting off to a good start when I went to Wal-Mart and the had donuts ready, but the I got in the wrong line when I went to checkout. I think I might have got in the line of the worst cashier I have seen in years at Wal-Mart in years. It started as an empoyee was trying to use his employee discount to purchase a tv and she couldn't get it ring up right and that took a good 8-10 minutes to get straight. Then there is only one person in front of me in line and she is returning something because the service desk is closed, she tries about three times to solve the problem before she call for some help, and when the help arrives and gets the problem resolved. I forgot to tell yall all this took place in the express lane or as the call it speedy checkout, it took more than 20 minutes to solve both of these issues. The Riverdogs picked up another victory last night beating Elmira 7-4 at the RC, the Dogs are back at home tonight as they faceoff against the Ft. Wayne Komets. The CH Colonials fell to Petersburg 87-62 last night. My new treadmill is suppose to be on the way now, I called the company last night and they said it was shipped on friday, needless to say I am not happy with them either, it took them more than a week to shipp the treadmill. MICKEY

HOCKEY FIGHT PHOTO TAKEN BY RIVERDOGS TEAM PHOTOGRAPHER

A fool think he needs no advice, but a wise man listens to others.
The Holy Bible

Country singer Kevin Sharp is 35

4 comments:

Al said...

you sound like you need to come bye and beat on my heavy bag!!! it will make you feel better and work of those donuts off too!!

donna said...

Why don't you go to Garden Ridge with your mom and me today! That might relieve your stress! Ha! Ha!

Mickey said...

We don not have a self checkout lane at the CH Wal-Mart.

George said...

You need to go to Ukrops and get some real donuts