Saturday, December 24, 2005

DOGS WIN 4-3 IN SO, OLD TIME HOCKEY RETURNED





Some Old Time hockey returned to Richmond last night as the Dogs defeated the Flint Generals 4-3 in a shootout. There were 5 fight in the game and everything broke lose at the end of the 2nd period as the Dogs were leaving the ice, and the backup goalie for Flint said something to the Dogs goalie as he skated by the bench heading towards the locker room. I have enclosed some photos of the incident that were taken by both of the Dogs team photographers. As one of our former coaches said it is always better to give than recieve and at this time of year the Dogs did that last night pretty well. It was a good win for the Dogs since they were trailing 3-1 going into the 3rd period. It went down to Wal-Mart this morning and it was pretty crowded with all those last minute shoppers, but they did have the donuts ready so I was pretty happy. They did have just about every checkout open though. It is going to be a very busy today so I better run, I will have another post later today. MICKEY

God must love the common man, he made so many of them.
Abraham Lincoln

4 comments:

Mickey said...

He said he dropped his goal clicker.

bobby said...

A rally call ... that was it.Actually I was rubbing my eyes and the switch slipped off my leg. When I grabbed it I must have hit the switch . My good friends behind me let me know. ... TURN THE LIGHT OFF!!!!!!!

bobby said...

A rally call ... that was it.Actually I was rubbing my eyes and the switch slipped off my leg. When I grabbed it I must have hit the switch . My good friends behind me let me know. ... TURN THE LIGHT OFF!!!!!!!

Mickey said...

I think there was a little Christmas Cheer at the game last night.