Thursday, December 22, 2005

TREADMILL PUT TOGETHER, DOGS WIN


Well wed night turned out be a good night after all. First my treadmill came last night right around 5pm and while we where at the hockey game Al came by and put it together and the Dogs won the hockey game 5-3 in pretty much a ho hum affair, but a win is a win. I will get to try out my new treadmill this afternoon, I have the heat on the shed and now I won't have to nearly freeze to death when I run. I will be giving myself my Christmas haircut this afternoon, I haven't cut my hair since last thursday so it has started to grow out a bit. Time is running out for all you last minute shoppers, there only three days left before Christmas. MICKEY

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
Ernest Hemingway

Lady Bird Johnson is 93
Baseball Hall-of-Famer Steve Carlton is 61
ABC News correspondent Diane Sawyer is 60

2 comments:

Al said...

putting your treadmill together is all your getting for christmas!! i wasn't going to assemble it until friday sometime, but donna said you looked so upset in that picture from the beach that she wanted me to do it wednesday night!! she didn't think you could handle the stress of not having it another day!!

Mickey said...

Yes, he still does it for a nominal fee.