Tuesday, December 27, 2005

BACK TO WORK TODAY


Well after three days off I will be heading back to work today. I think I have been running to much on my new treadmill the last few days, my hamstrings are very sore. I have posted some Christmas Eve photos and I will post the Christmas Day photos later today and I will sen and e-mail out when I have them posted. If there is anyone who would like to view the photos they can e-mail me and I will give them the password. I have enclosed a photo of dad sporting his new shirt that he got for Christmas from another blogger, he doesn't understand why someone would say such a thing about what he knows. MICKEY

There are three things the average man thinks he can do better than anoyone else: build a fire, run a hotel, and manage a baseball team. Rocky Bridges

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer 27
Deuce McAllister Football player 28

1 comment:

Al said...

after almost 44 years tell me its not true!!!!