Monday, December 26, 2005

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS






Well I hope everybody had a nice Christmas and didn't eat to much, if you did I know where you can use a treadmill to burn some of those extra calories off. I think I am already getting tired of ham and turkey and might have to get a hamburger somewhere today. These collages are from the Christmas Eve Party here at the house, I will put all the photos on a picture album that everybody can see later today or tonight, I will send you an e-mail link if I have your e-mail. It was sure messy Christmas day with all that rain we had in CH, well I guess we were lucky it could have been snow and that would have looked nice but would have been a real mess. I got some more nice presents yesterday from a nike jacket, to some college t's, some nike shoes, a new heater for the exercise room and some some money to buy some other things. Well again I hope everybody had a nice Christmas, Scott did you take any photos. MICKEY

Baseball was, is and always will be to me the the best game in the world.
Babe Ruth

Carlton Fisk Baseball hall-of-famer 59
Ozzie Smith Baseball hall-of-famer 52

3 comments:

Al said...

nice pics!!!!

bobby said...

I love Christmas

donna said...

Me, too! Aren't we all so lucky to have so many good friends and family right here to share it all?!