Tuesday, December 06, 2005

BLOG AND WEATHER

The blog was down for several hours yesterday, the company that runs the server was doing some work on it, so if you went to Mickey's Place and were not able to get on thats what was wrong. Well we did get a taste of some snow here in CH yesterday but for the most part it was just a very col rain here in CH, western Chesterfield got about 3 inches of snow and areas west of that got more. Chesterfield, Henrico and Hanover schools are all close today. The weather service is also calling for a chance of snow thursday night and friday. The CHHS basketball games were postponed because of the weather yesterday. The Seahawks destroyed the Eagles 42-0 last night on monday night football, the Eagles are done this year. I wrapped all my Christmas presents last night at one time, so everything that I have bought is wrapped also and for good measure I wrapped all of dads also. I hope it warms up a little today so I can get a good run in this afternoon, I was not able to run yesterday because of the bad weather and my new treadmill is not here yet, hopefully it won't be to much longer but I just ordered it friday. Also the annual CH Christmas Parade is tonight, maybe AL will go and take some pictures of the parade. MICKEY

"Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple."
Barry Switzer

Country singer Helen Cornelius is 64

2 comments:

Al said...

i don't think i'm going to fight the crowd!! plus it just hasn't been the same christmas parade without willie h.!!!!!!!!

Claire said...

I think you are right about Willie. Marilyn is driving a car and so is Les. That is exciting