Tuesday, December 20, 2005

GREEN BAY GETS POUNDED


The GB Packers suffered it's worst defeat that I can remember last night in Baltimore losing to the Ravens 48-3, that is just plain pathetic. I am happy to say that I didn't watch a single down of this game, the Pack just need to clean house. The CH girls basketball team picked up another win last night beating Lee Davis 65-27 at Lee Davis, the boys team will play at Lee Davis tonight. The Riverdogs are in Roanoke tonight before returning home wed night for a game against Elmira. My treadmill will come on wed, I talked to Old Dominion yesterday afternoon and they said it would come Tuesday but nobody is going to be here during the day so I told them to push it back to wed. I have enclosed a photo of me by the Christmas tree at the beach. MICKEY

MARK SENT ME THIS ONE
"The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like
Norman Einstein." - Joe Theisman

Sonny Perdue Governor of Georgia 59
Aubrey Huff Baseball player 41

2 comments:

donna said...

Mickey, you look pitiful! ! ! I sure hope that treadmill comes Wed.. I'm worried about you!

Al said...

the jv girls beat lee davis too 40 to 22 i think!! mickey you shpuld be smiling your at the beach and that treadmill works!