Friday, December 23, 2005

NEW TREADMILL GETS WORKOUT

Well my new treadmill got it's first workout yesterday afternoon and I liked it so much that got back on it last night, it sure beats running outside in the cold and wind. Now I won't have to run outside unless I want not beacuase I have to. Well I am going to do everything possible to stay away from the mall today, it is going to be a zoo down there today. I will make an early trip to Wal-Mart on saturday morning to pickup a few things though, it will be before 7am though. The Riverdogs are home tonight against the Flint Generals, last week the Dogs beat the Generals 1-0 in a offensive shootout, so don't look for to many goals in his one. Gary where is the picture you said you were going to post. If you haven't finished your Christams shopping it's almost to late. MICKEY

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Abraham Lincoln

Paul Hornung Football hall-of-famer 70
Jack Ham Football hall-of-famer 57
Actress Susan Lucci (''All My Children'') 59

No comments: