Saturday, December 31, 2005

UVA WINS MUSIC CITY BOWL


The Virginia Cavaliers ended there 2005 football season with a 34-31 win over Minnesota in the Music City Bowl, it was a up and down season for the Cavs but it is always good to go out on a winning note. The big question for the Cavs next year is at QB, who is going to play it. The Riverdogs got pounded last last night at the RC 6-2 by Danbury, the Dogs fell behind 3-0 in the first 10 minutes and always seemed to be about 2 steps behind Danbury all night. The CH girls basketball team lost to Collegiate 50-41 in the finals of the Collegiate tournamnet, both the girls and boys will be back in action next week. I have been going thru some old photos we have at the house and I am posting one from a few years ago at Christmas time. MICKEY

The will to excel and the will to win, they endure. They are more important than any events that occasion them. I don't care what people say about me as long as I win. That's what I get paid for. VINCE LOMBARDI

Singer Donna Summer is 57

1 comment:

Al said...

its little saint andrew not to be confussed with little saint matthew!