Tuesday, December 13, 2005

COLONIALS WIN

The CH Colonials girls and boys basketball teams picked up victories last night. The girls team beat Thomas Dale 67-49 at TD, and the boys team beat Lee Davis 70-35 in the CHHS gym. The boys team will play host to Thomas Dale tonight. The Richmond Riverdogs released foward David Brosseau after sundays game at the RC, coach Nichols said that he was under performing and also that there could be some more changes on the way. Well I am happy to say that I have bought all my Christmas presents now and that they are also wrapped as well, time is running out for all you last minute shoppers. My treadmill still hasn't arrived but I am hopeing it won't be long now, running outside is starting to bother me now, it is to cold. MICKEY

Every one says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive.
C.S. Lewis

Dick Van Dyke is 80
Singer Ted Nugent is 57
Country singer-musician Randy Owen is 56

1 comment:

Al said...

the jv girls took it on the chin agian last night. i don't remember th score but they got beat bye about 40 i think