Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Softball Season Starts Tonight






Well it's opening night for the ICU softball team, hopefully I will have some good news from tonights game on thursdays blog. We should have at least 12 players tonight so we cant have more than two people go down with injuries. Also today in GA the Crawford County Middle School Eagles play the Taylor Street Middle School Gryphons, Scott said he didn't know what a Gryphon was. Since he didn't I figured I would to a little research and found out that a Gryphon is a legendary creatures: creatures that are or have been believed to be real, but have not been verified by modern western science, I hope that explains what it is. The Riverdogs signed a guy named Dennis Mullen yesterday, Scott might remember him as he use to play for the Macon Whoopee a few years ago. The coach of the Riverdogs said he liked him because him because he has a mean streak and that he has some anger management issues, Coach Nichols went on to say he likes that in a person. I also have enclosed a few photos Scott sent me from his visit to CH a few weeks ago. Don't forget game time is at 8:15 at Lakeview #2 field. MICKEY

PS I HAVE ADDED THE PHOTO FROM SCHOOLS WEBSITE

6 comments:

Al said...

that doesn't clear anything up for me! what did they look like? are they mean or what? whats their natuarl habitate? i'm so confused about thes grphons!!

Al said...

i think vince might be a little bit skinner than you mickey!

bobby said...

I agree with Al .I need more information about these Grphons.

Al said...

are they anything like the golfs granny had out in beverly hills?

donna said...

Sorry we're going to have to miss the first ICU game. We're headed to Mechanicsville to eat pizza with Michael Waltrip! Michael or Mickey???? It was a tough choice!

Al said...

i agree and i don't have mickey's autograph either!! we had fun at the waltrip thing he sign one of my pictures and julianne's dicast car