Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hoos 38 Duke 7

Maybe Al Groh is right, perhaps I do have an ego problem. The Hoos win 38-7 but I'm not happy with the win. Very puzzling, a "W" is "W" right? But, I don't feel comfortable about this team. I predict the loss at MD next week (I hope I'm wrong). I also predict that the Hokies will come to C-ville undefeated, but will leave town w/ their heart broken. Remeber, Mic's place you heard it hear first. Hokies will go down at the HOOK!!!

Side note: Andrew and I had a great time. So, perhaps Groh is right maybe I do have an ego problem

4 comments:

Mickey said...

10-0 at half, they turned it on in the nd half

bobby said...

A win is a win and that what counts. I have a feeling that Andrew could be a Tech or CH supporter if things go go as expected next week .

Keith said...

If he wants to eat that will not happen!

Keith said...

Andrew says:

Coloinal Heights 6
Thomas Dale 35