Monday, September 19, 2005

Another Monday


Well it's another monday morning which means it's the first day of the work week. After watching the Packers play yesterday it's obvious the the Pack has very little offense and ver little defense as well, I think it is going to be a very long year for the Pack. The Steelers on the other hand look like they might be the best team in the AFC after two weeks after there victory over Houston 27-7. The Skins are in Dallas tonight, I thinks it is going to be a very close game but I don't know if the Skins can pullit out or not. At Nascar race yesterday there were allot of tempers that were flairing and the end Ryan Newman got the victory, but Tony Stewart still leads the chase for the cup heading to Dover. My elbow continues to be very sore even after iceing it down pretty good this weekend, I don't know what wrong with it but it is sore, I am day to day. I have attatched a photo that I got of a message board at the beach from last week, it was taken at Slammin Sammy's. Well I am off to work. MICKEY
TODAYS QUOTE
Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding.
Louis Gerstner

4 comments:

Al said...

i like the quote of the day being added to micks place!!

Al said...

here's a quote that fits yesterdays racing. "racing is racing, it will never be a rose garden. wrecks happen!!!" rich vogler

Keith said...

Just never reason to check the Blog

Claire said...

I agree with Al about the quotes.