Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ICU Now 8-0

Let's just say won't pretty but we did come away with two more victories tonight. We won the first game 14-4 and the second won 19-4, the games were closer than the final score indicated. The ICU was still without Craig Skalak and David Gwaltney, and I could be joining them next week if I don't heal up some. I took a ball on my left wrist and and another on the palm of my right hand to go along with a verry sore right elbow. I had to switch from ss to 2b because I could not get the ball to first in the air. The big highlight of the game was a 3run HR by Jordan Castanada. We even had some fans from the blog there at the game, Lee and Melanie came to give us some support. Next week we play the Sluggers who are 2nd place by themselves, so we need bring our A game next week. MICKEY

It is ability, not disability that counts.
Edgar J. Helms

2 comments:

Al said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

Mickey said...

I just took to many softballs to my body