Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Few Thoughts






The Cavs were very lucky to get the victory as bad as they played yesterday. It seemed like they had the game in hand and then the wheels just come off the bus. They had better be ready when they go to Syracuse or they might get blown right out of the Carrier Dome. The ACC had a couple of teams with some big out of conference wins yesterday Ga Tech, Clemson, and Boston Collge. They also had some teams lose that were favored in there games in Duke and Wake Forest. At ECU the fans were into the game from the start, the atmosphere was a whole lot better thatn it has been in the last three years, ECU has only 3 games the last three years. Tonight Va Tech takes on NC State in Raleigh, I think this game is going to be closer than most people think. I will be switching back in forth between the race and that game, that is after softball practice. Our softball team has it's first two games wed night at 8:30pm at Lakeview #2 field, our team will be known as ICU which stands for Intensive Care Unit. The weather has been pretty good here in CH, it hasn't been to hot and this week it looks like the temps will be in the 80's most of the week, we could use some rain though. Since monday is Labor Day I think I am going to take the day off, and I think everbody else should take the day off as well. I have posted some college football photos, all the photos came from AP. MICKEY

4 comments:

donna said...

Good luck Wed. night! Let's just hope you all stay away from the ICU! Since you think everyone should take tomorrow off, that's just what I'll do!

bobby said...

I hope Tech gets blown out today. Their fans are overall obnoxious.

bobby said...

I think scott is right on the money. He turned out ok after he lost my keys at Meadowbrook.

Al said...

wow glad mickey let me know that the ap took these pics. for a minute there i thought scott had done them with his new equipment and that i was really going to have to step up!!