Saturday, September 24, 2005

I Am At The Beach

Well me and dad got to the beach around 8:30am this morning, and it's rather humid this morning. Here is the high school rounup from Va CH 28 Armstrong 0, TD 27 LC Bird 21, Matoaca 45 James River 20, Meadowbrook 31 Manchester 21, Clover Hill 27 Hopewell 13, Huguenot 22 Petersburg 0, Dinwiddie 14 Nottoway 6, and Monacan 21 Prince George 3. In Ga, Lamar County 17 Crawford County 7 and in NC it was First Flight 36 Cape Hatteras 12. Today in the ACC Duke at UVA-24.5, Ga Tech at VA Tecch-11, Colorado at Miami-14, BC at Clemson-2.5, UNC at NC State-11, and Maryland at Wake-2. Also today GA-15 at Miss ST and Richmond At Vandy. Well I am going to go run and then cut the grass. MICKEY

TQ
I don't care how long you've been around, you'll never see it all.
Bob Lemon

3 comments:

Al said...

good quote!! where's my this day in history??????????

Claire said...

You can't have everything he is at the beach.

Al said...

scott wasn't at the beach!