Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back To School Here In CH

Well it's that dreaded time of the year, the first day of school. I know there are some people who look foward but there a few who read Mickey's Place that agree with me. Well mom doesn't have to worry about it anymore since she is retired. Well it's just one day from opening day for our ICU softball team, don't forget game time is 8:15 wed night, we are just hoping to get thru opening night without any injuries. Well for those who didn't stay up to see it FL State beat Miami 10-7 last night, I didn't stay up either. MICKEY

5 comments:

Al said...

i know one of those few!

donna said...

My first day back was quite nice. However, my computer froze up at about 11:15 and never "thawed out". Can you guess who I was thinking about for much of the day?????

bobby said...

Yeah RIGHT Les.Andrew also had a good opening day. Al -Who won the race at VMS on Saturday?

Al said...

jamie latroum won the big race. the pictures should be posted at www.vamotorspeedway.com today. i got a few pics of a guy flipping down the front straight away that i'm sure they'll post.

donna said...

Uhh...Uhh...Yes, Mr. Fryar, I was thinking of you (AND Claire!) :) :)