Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ICU Wins Ugly

The ICU softball team took a DH from The Hon Company 18-15 and 10-9 to improve to 6-0 on the season. We did not hit or field the ball that well in either game. The highlight of night was a Vince White 2run Hr in the first game. We got a couple more injuries also, David Gwaltney pulled his other hamstring,his other one is torn all ready. Also Ricky took a ball of his lower leg while pitching in the last ining of the second game, hopefully he will be ok. I took one in the leg also in the first game just to the left of my shin and my elbow is quite sore. MICKEY

The one thing that separates the winners from the losers, is, winners take action.
Anthony Robbins

1 comment:

Al said...

glad i got my morning quote!! now all i'm waiting on is my on this day in history lesson from scott!!