Saturday, September 17, 2005

Colonials Now 2-0





The CH Colonials are now 2-0 after a 33-6 victory over Park View South Hill last night. The Colonials will play 3-0 Armstrong next week at home. In other local action TD lost a heartbreaker to Varina 33-30, Petersburg 19 Garfield 12, Hopewell 42 Monacan 0, Mataoca 22 Manchester 6, Meadowbrook 24 LC Bird 21, Clover Hill 27 Dinwiddie 7, and Colonial Forge 16 Prince George 0. In Ga Crawford County lost 40-16 Heard County Braves, at the beach all games were postponed until monday because of the hurricane. In college football today UVA-7.5 at Syracuse, East Carolina at Wake Forest-13, West Va at Maryland-3, Fla St-2 at BC, Ohio at Va Tech-33, UCONN at Ga Tech-15, Wisconsin-3.5 at UNC, Miami-7 at Clemson, VMI at Duke, E Kentucky at NC STATE, UL Monroe at Georgia-38, and Arkansas at USC-30. I didn't win the lottery last night so I will be going back to work on monday, but someone did win though. I am not going to be doing much today but watch some college football. MICKEY
FOOTBALL PHOTS BY SCOTT WOODFIN

3 comments:

bobby said...

I heard her computer is broke.

donna said...

Thanks for letting Scott know where I've been. Honestly, I've been having Blogger Withdrawl! My computer is still out, so I'll try to check the Blogger from school each afternoon. It's nice to be missed, Scott. And, even though we saw you on your special day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mickey! We'll have to plan something exciting next year!

Al said...

dust bunny quit acting like yo don't know scotts taking your picture!!