Friday, September 16, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me




Well today I turn 39 years old and I fell every bit of it, and after playing softball last night I am very sore this morning. It looks like the OBX only recieved minor damage from Hurricane Ophelia, which is very good news. The damage was only some minor wind damage and som minor flooding in the usual spots. In high school football tonight CH plays at Park View South Hill, Thomas Dale is at Varina, in GA Crawford County is at Heard County, and at the beach First Flight is North Pitt, and undefeated Manteo is at home against Williamston. I had thought about going to the CH game but decided I didn't want to take Victory Red truck to South Hill so I might catch some of the game on the radio or I just have to check the paper to see who won. The first race of the 10 race championship is this weeknd at New Hampshire, also this weekend Dale Jr gets Tony Euery Jr back as his crew chief, hopefully he can JR get back on track. MICKEY

8 comments:

Keith said...

Happy Birthday Mic! If you want to drive the Victory Red truck to Chester, you're more than welcome to ride over w/ Andrew and I to the Varina vs TD game.

Predictions:
Colonial 22 Dragons 13
Blue Devils 27 Knights 6
Skyhawks 20 Meadowbrook 6
Matoaca 24 Manchester 12

Crawford County 13 Heard 12 (shot in the dark - I have no idea)

bobby said...

Happy Birthday.Mick was born about 3PM on a Friday in 1966. I remember we lost to Hopewell that night 7-6 on a last second extra point.Have a great day Mick.

Al said...

happy birthday mickey! go on and drive the truck to south hill thats what its made for! i might take some pics of the colonials next friday night for the blogger.

Claire said...

Happy Birthday. I wish you liked birthday cake.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Mickey!! FYI, the Colonial Heights JV traveled to Amelia last night and WON 14-6. They all played well. Brett is the defensive captain.

Tammy said...

So Mr. Goulder... he's running ALOT!!! Alot of sprints!

Keith said...

Andrew Says: We're going to get you KNIGHTS Hat. Do you want a grey one or maroon?

Mickey said...

thanks for all the birthday wishes