Monday, September 12, 2005

Hurricane Ophelia Continues To Threaten OBX


It looks like Hurricane Ophelia is going to take a track just west of the OBX after making landfall south of Hatteras. It is then going to go back over the Atlantic Ocean and threaten the northeast. As everybody knows these tracks can change very quickly, and hopefully it will and just stay out over the Atlantic. I have enclosed a 5 day tracking map that I got the Weather Underground. Well the Green Bay Packers season din't get off to a good start yesterday with the Packers falling 17-3 to the Detroit Lions, and to make matters worst we probably lost our best wide reciever for the season, Javon Walker has an ACL injury. The Redskins got there season of to a good start with a 9-7 victory over the Bears, the Skins defense played very well but there offense looked pretty dismal. I think I am going to have to wear my sweatshirt for a couple of hours this morning, it is a cool 57 this morning. MICKEY

2 comments:

Keith said...

Did the Steelers Play?

bobby said...

I still say the only good thing to come out of Pa. is an empty bus.