Friday, September 09, 2005

Internet Was Down This Morning


I didn't have a blog update this morning because the internet was down. So as you can gather my day didn't get off to the best of starts, but has gone pretty good sense then. CH open it's football season tonight at home against the Brunswick Bulldogs, also in the are Manchester is at Thomas Dale, and in another big game LC Bird is at Matoaca. In Crawford County plays against Greenville. I have enclosed a photo that I received of the Tussing Tiger Mascot pruodly wearing his CH hat in room 146. Also in closing I might not have got injured wed night playing softball, but I have been very sore the last two days and my hamstrings are very tight. I will have some high school football updates later. MICKEY

3 comments:

Keith said...

All that practicing, not to mention all the exercising you do. I can't believe you're still sore.

donna said...

Thanks for the blogger exposure! I might not be a coach, but I sure do have a room full of energetic little Tigers! It's never too early to start instilling that Colonial spirit, either!

Al said...

keith you forget mickeys not a young man anymore!