Friday, August 19, 2005

Well It's My Favorite Day Of The Week

Well you guessed it it's my favorite day of the week friday. It has been a pretty busy week and it's going to be a pretty busy weekend also. Scott and family made it to town yesterday afternoon and will be here till sunday afternoon. We all at dinner last night at Donna's house and it was pretty good, I think there was 12 of us there. We are all suppose to go see the R-Braves play weather permitting tonight, there is a chance of t-storms. Leeza is still coughing pretty bad with her kennel cough, I thought that she was getting better a couple of days ago, but last night she really sounded bad. Dad thinks he heard Brady coughing also during the night, but so far this morning I haven't seen him cough thank goodness. Well I am of to work, have a good friday. MICKEY

4 comments:

Al said...

i've never grilled for so many people before so i was a little nervous !!! i hate to speek for anybody else but we(donna and i) had a great time last night! whether at donna's, the beach or a richmond braves game i like being around family!! i hope brady doesn't get that kennel cough and i hope leeza get rid of it soon!

Keith said...

We had a great time and chicken was great.

donna said...

You can speak for me on that one! I agree totally! We just need to have Claire with us next time.

bobby said...

Everything was great last night. Thanks for the the invite. As for the food ,I couldn't have done it better myself. Great job Donna and Al.