Monday, August 01, 2005

The Sun Has Come Out

Well the sun has finally came out down here in KDH. It rained all night and was drizzling this morning when I got up but now it is nice day here in KDH with sun out and temps in the low 80's. We had to take Leeza to the vet this morning because she has had a bad cough for the last couple of days. The vet said she has kennel cough and gave her a shot and some antibiotics, kennel cough is extremely contagious between animals so hopefully Brady won't get it. Leeza sounded awful the last two nights. I have some new photos to post but for some reason the program that I use to post them on the blog isn't working, I am trying to fix the problem. Mom is cooking Scott's favorite thing tonight bbq, I know how much he likes it, I am sure that I will eat to much tonight. Well I need to go run so I can burn a few calories before supper. MICKEY

3 comments:

donna said...

Poor Leeza! I hope she's feeling better. How in the world does a dog who never goes to a kennel get kennel cough? I'll bet Claire's bbq will perk her right up! Enjoy!

Mickey said...

she went last week to get groomed in CH

bobby said...

Actually leeza was given a shot of codine and a cough suppressant.No antibodic as stated by Dr. Mick