Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Well It Has Been Pretty Quiet


Well it has been pretty quiet around here the last couple of days. We did have softball practice for about 2 hours last night and I was a little sore from that today but not as bad as I thought was going to be. I am going to visit Me Ma Ruth tonight to catch up with everything she knows about whats going on around town. I have to go the one of my leat favorite places wed the dreaded dentist, I am going just for a checkup and hopefully he won't find nothing wrong with my teeth. I have enclosed a photo of a couple of shady cutomers taken earlier in the summer. MICKEY

7 comments:

donna said...

Shady? I think they look pretty distinguished myself. I'd like to know what was said to make them both smile like that!

Keith said...

Free Jim Dandy's!!!

Al said...

i thing keith got it!

bobby said...

I agree with Donna. Especially the one on the left.

Al said...

this is off the subject. for whom it may concern w.b. mason is a office supply outfit.

Mickey said...

I don't know about distinguished?

donna said...

We didn't know you were French!
Al and Donna