Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A True Colonial At Heart


This photo was sent to me from the beach today, he keeps saying he is not a Colonial fan but every time I look he has a CH hat on. It seems every time that he has at the beach he wears his CH hat, there could be some bad influences on him down there. Well everything went ok at the dentist today and I don't have to go back until Feb, thank goodness. It looks like Tropical Depression Irene is getting more organized and is heading towards the Carolinas, hopefully it will turn out to sea. In closing it looks like Andrew is a Colonial at heart. MICKEY

8 comments:

Al said...

i knew andrew was a colonial at heart!

Claire said...

All I know is that it was a Texas Ranger hat when I sent it to Mickey!

bobby said...

Andrew says Mickey is a nut and Al is a nut for believing Mickeys comment.Bobby says .I like this pict6uire

bobby said...

Andrew says Mickey changed this picture and put a CH hat on his Ranger head.Mickey is a BIG FAT NUT!!!!!!!!

Mickey said...

I was told Andrew approved the photo for the blog.

Keith said...

As usual, it looks like I'll have to deprogram the boy when he gets home.

Keith said...

I think this one does!

Claire said...

Andrew didn't approve that hat. It was not the one he had on when it was sent