Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Alot Of Things Going On Here At The Beach

Well there were alot of things goin on here down in KDH today. The people finished up putting the new storm windows and they put the handles on the slideing door to finish the project. The windows look good and the only thing left for them to do is to come get all there ladders from the side of the house. After the finished up I cut the grass at our place and next door and that took about two hours. I also went running at WB Memorial this morning and hit the treadmill this afternoon. Dad cooked steaks on the grill for supper and they were pretty good, he said Al taught him everything he knows about cooking steaks on the grill. Well needless to say I didn't make it to the ocean today, I was just to busy. By the way Leeza is doing better, she did sleep most of the night, she only had a few coughing episodes but the were very mild. MICKEY

3 comments:

Al said...

wait a minute!!! all we ever had at the beach is bobby burnt burgers!!

Keith said...

My thoughts exactly, Al! Steaks?

bobby said...

One of the above comments came from the #1 WIMP,those steaks were superb in flavor and taste if I don't say so myself and I do. Watch out Mr. Food.