Sunday, August 21, 2005

Class Of 85 Reunion

Well we made it to the CHHS class of 85 reunion last night, me and Scott didn't think we would remember that many people but I think more people remembered us than them. We did see quite a few people that we hadn't seen since high school and some that I see around CH all the time. We are going to finish the reunion up today with a cookout at Whit Bank. Al and Donna took Dusty and Scottie to VMS while we were at the reunion, they were suppose to be hawking pictures, I will have to see how they did with that. Scott, Joy, Dusty, and Scottie will be heading back to GA after the cookout today. Also today we have softball practice at 7pm tonight, I hope we can make it thru practice without getting anybody hurt, we are closing in on the start of the season. Well it is going to be hot for one more day here in CH and then it looks like we will get a break from the heat for most of the week. As you can tell I have a busy day ahead of me so I will talk to evrybody monday on Mickey's Place. MICKEY

No comments: