Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Bearing Down On Miss Or La Coast



It looks like Hurricane Katrina will either hit the LA or MISS coast sometime monday. This storm is a CAT 5 storm with winds sustained at 160MPH, this storm they say is stronger than Camille now. I have enclosed a SAT photo of the storm and a projected path also, this storm huge in size and the eye is 30 miles wide. If a storm of this size hit the OBX I don't know if anything would be left. What about the race last night in Bristol, it was a pretty wild one and tempers were very short at the end of the race. I think Newman got what he deserved, and I am glad Jarrett put him back in his place. I know he said he didn't mean to wreck Jarrett on purpose but he did, and if you can dish it out on the track you have be able to take it. I would have rather seen Burton or Rudd win though. I will he heading back to CH later today, and Donna don't forget you have to go back to school monday, MICKEY

5 comments:

donna said...

Oh, is that TOMORROW?? Thanks for the reminder, Mick!

bobby said...

Claire is upset that must be at the beach when Donna returns to school. I don't know how I going to keep her out of Mickey's car when he roturns to CH today.

Claire said...

Donna tell everyone hello.

Al said...

its hard to believe but donna almost forgot she had to go back monday!!

donna said...

I'll be glad to do that, Claire! I wonder how many SOS e-mails you'll get this week!