Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well It's Middle Week


Well it's the middle of the week and it has been very qiute around here for the most part. The area where the hurricane hit is just a mess and the situation seems to be getting worst by the day. As the news get to the areas where they haven't been yet the video and pictures they take are just just devastating. The ACC season gets underway tommorrow with Vanderbilt playing at Wake Forest, the Demon Deacons are favored by more than a TD. I will have some comments on the other big games this weeknd from around VA and the country on friday. I will be going to see the Duke at ECU game saturday, hopefully the new coach at ECU will turn things around, Skip Holtz is the new coach. I have enclosed an old photo found of Claire and Bobby. MICKEY

8 comments:

Al said...

thats not that old of a picture. it was taken only a few years before i was born and i'm not old!

bobby said...

A fine looking couple. I may go back to the flattop look.

Keith said...

Yeah good idea. Get Mickey to cut it for you.

Al said...

i'll take pictures of that!!! they'll be on the blogger withing 5 minutes!

Claire said...

Who is that couple. Boy have we changed I was smaller then

donna said...

I LOVE that photo! You both look great, but I'm so glad we don't have to wear hats and gloves anymore.

Keith said...

I want to know does Dad rose squirt water?

bobby said...

Keith does not appreciate a well dresses dopper dad