Monday, August 22, 2005

Well It's Back To Work

Well it's time to get back to work after a good weekend. All the reunion stuff went pretty good, it was pretty hot at the picnic yesterday though but it looked like everbody had good time. I will post some pictures from the weekend later, Scott took some with his camera and is going to send them to me. I think everbody had a good time from all of the events from everbody eating at Donnas house thusday, going R-Braves game friday and the going out to eat after the game, visiting Me Ma Ruths and going to reunion stuff and Dusty and Scottie going to the races saturday, and finishing it up with our reunion picnc yesterday. I hope everybody had a good time, but back to the reunion I think Scott new more people than I did. Scott what time did yall get home last night. I am off to work. MICKEY

4 comments:

Al said...

i had a great time this weekend!! so much to do in such a little time.

donna said...

I know we owe you a trip to GA, but don't stay away so long! It was great having you all here.

Al said...

scott you owe me $100 for babysitting!!

bobby said...

Good seeing you and your family Scott.Tell the boys to be careful against those thugs from Taylor Co.