Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It Looks Like A Cool Rainy Day


It looks like it is going to be a cool rainy day here in CH, it is only suppose to get 82 and there is a 50-50 shot of rain. We could have used these cool temps this past weeknend. Scott said he made it home around 12:30am monday, he did most of the driving but some relief driving from Joy the last two hours of the trip. Keith is in Detroit this week som maybe we can get a report about whats going on out there. The Riverdogs have signed another former Renegade with signing of Ryan Van Buskirk, he is very good checker but he is injury prone and he does play with a bit of an edge. I have enclosed a photo that I got of the web of Nags Head from years ago, the area in the photo is that around the old Footsball Palace and the Nags Head Fishing Pier. MICKEY

3 comments:

bobby said...

He's gathering information to write another inspiring paper to be posted on the internet for your reading enjoyment

Al said...

i'd like to see a updated picture to compare the 2 pictures

Keith said...

Not much going on here in Motor City. The weather is cool (mid 50s this morning.

I had all kinds of problems getting out here - Due to Northwest strike. Two of my flights were canceled so I didn't get to my hotel until 11 on Sun night. I'm looking to change my Friday flight but so far I've not had much luck.

Les was close - I'm teaching an Army Maintenance Course but I do some tank folks.