Friday, August 12, 2005

I Am Very Sore

I am a very sore individual this morning after softball practice last night. This is about as sore as I have been since the start of high school baseball practice. My neck, shoulder, big right toe, right elbow, left hand, and my hip are all sore this morning. I think everybody might be right I am just getting to old for all this. I will be heading down to the beach tonight for the weekend, I am going to be rideing down with Glenn and his girlfriend and coming back with dad sunday night. The victory red truck needs a break this weekend. The current track of Tropical Storm Irene keeps off the coast of NC and Va which is good news, but should still keep an eye on this storm. I hope everybody stays cool today. MICKEY

4 comments:

Al said...

thats good to hear. i'm sure that hospital living was about to drive him nuts!

Mickey said...

Thats good to hear, I know he will be happy to get some cooking.

Claire said...

Scott that is good news! There is no place like home.

bobby said...

Andrew says you are too old to be playing softball. You should get in shape then you would not be sore.